Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Theres gotta be more to Life!

Lately I've been feeling abit not myself again.. Looking back at few weeks ago, I alwiz said this, I'm pretty sure i'm okay last few weeks ago. I wonder why do i alwiz have emo spike like a woman..

Since that argument i had with my Mum last few weeks ago, it has left me devastated.. Everything i do i felt so empty, everything was never enough anymore.. Weeks of sleepless nights, kinda got me off track from my life, I'm lost... Supports from books i'm reading wasnt enough to make me feel good...

Until last 2 days ago. The night when I had 3 dreams in 1 night.. It somehow pushes me to a whole new level of consciousness.

1st dream: I had this wonderful dream when I'm with 'Her'. We were going out together like last time, sharing alot common interests, dine in our favorite place. I still remember things were so perfect when we just got together =) Then its time we decided to bring each other to meet our parents, those feelings of how would his/her parents think of me feelings really excites me. It reminds me of how loving and happy we used to be...

2nd dream: I woke up one morning to discover that my dog Fuji was waiting for me to wake up outside my door, i'm not sure how he ended up back here but its JUST LIKE LAST TIME! When he used to stay with me in KL, i remember the days when i bring him out for a drink with my friends. Bring him on a walk in the garden. Fetches him to shower on the grooming centre every weekends.

3rd dream: I had a really bad day... and someone came up to me and tell me, do what you feel like doing because you will see the results soon and always remember that 'Theres gotta be more to Life'

I woke up after the 3rd dream... Even though the 3rd wasnt very special, but it somehow makes me realize that life was indeed to be abundant, do what u feel like doing huh? I think I know who is responsible for making me realize this =)

I deeply express my gratitude towards God who made me realize that...

No comments: