Monday, December 22, 2008

The mood for Christmas

Hello everyone, once again, im back to the one-month-one-post again...

To a certain extend i really think of closing this blog, cause i usually dont spend time with it anymore, and i dont really feel the mood to blog like I used to. but i just cant let it go like that, it has too much memories that is still worth to linger on to...

Anyways, Christmas is around the corner. Shopping malls were decorated with christmas stuff and trees and christmas songs. Oh god, it just feels so calm and warmth and relax when Christmas is around.

I once thought of celebrating Christmas in a country that has real snow just make the whole Christmas perfect. During the night of Christmas, families stayed at home next to the warm fireplace and feast on a great meal, man its just like in the TVs.

While I will still be in Malaysia for a while, might as well enjoy the rain for Christmas instead of snow first =)

What have u guys been doing lately?

For me, Im finally gonna enroll myself in the hospitality degree this coming january, the happy thing is that i get to do what I've wanted to do, the sad thing is that skol is going to start so soon, it means end of my rotting days at home...

Well not exactly complaining since I've been fighting real hard to get into this course, its a little late, i will be 22 in 09 but I guess by looking at the bright side, I still get to do what i wanted to do, so yay! Anyway, thanks to mum for agreeing to support me in this course...

I just cant believe Im finally here now, Life is like finally starting to fall into pieces slowly...

except for one thing... I promise I'll talk about it the next time i blog..

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas in advance in case i'm not available till after Christmas.

Later guys...

No comments: