Thursday, October 11, 2007

Balik Kampung for Raya

Due to some excuses and lazyness, my blog has been dead for some time, nothing interesting actually happen in my life recently...

If you guys didnt notice, i'm actually back in Labuan for this Raya, back to this small boring island with no good food, no hot chicks, no nightlife , but..... They have CHEAP alcohols and cigarette and chocolates, its like almost half price cheaper! Well, all the unhealthy stuff cant get any cheaper than that right? Too bad i dont smoke and drinking here without my 'buthers' makes it more boring here u know?

But being back home has a different feeling, able to see my parents and siblings that i dont see often, and my dog(fuji) too, dont i really miss him, he still such a notti fella =) Will update the next blog with some pictures of Fuji =)

No comments: