Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Long Long Trip Full of Problems

I've decided to do a double post today bcoz i have some much to talk about in Juz 1 day!

The connection in Labuan was soooo badly i cant hardly describe it! I wanted to skype or MSN with honey but i was unable to but i still can connect to the internet, called to Streamyx Hotline almost everyday they say they were undergoing sum shit upgrades, call them until the whole company also recognize my voice i guess...

As for not updating my blog, I was quite busy during the Raya, accompany Mum to sum Raya open houses.. All they serve was very colourful steam cakes, rendang curry, and sweet drinks(soft drinks).

The very frightening colourful Raya steamcakes, to me it taste ooooookay only

Get really Sick of all those curry and oily stuff! I was wondering why cant they serve mineral water instead of all sweet things! Damn, i tell u water really taste good sometimes! AND i even get a minor stomachache during the festive season, so no more curry for a long long time! All the effort going to gym was actually waste during this festive season, need to double up the workout time now....

Met up with seng a few times in Labuan, i can say he grow quite a bit =) Not in height but in mentality.. His still the funny guy we love to hang out with and his even got himself a galfren now, Way to Go Seng!

As promised, these are some of Fuji's best shots=) His really cute, i cant stop laughing having a so adorable yet intelligent yet obedient yet cute dog!

Orh! I didnt know its my birthday 2day!

Vincent said i look like a teddy in this picture!

Do I look good with the scarf?

I'm a small dog with a big dream!

I'm ready for bed...

=p

Me and my Favourite bowl

1 comment:

-PEI^ROU- said...

your fuji very cute lah^^