Saturday, November 10, 2007

Farewell My Dear Friend

Its been a long long time since i posted in my blog. I kinda 4get i actually owns 1, kinda neglect it for a while. I made a draft bout my Melacca rave party but haven upload the photos into it, will post it anytime this week.

Woke up in the morning waiting for Hon to reply my calls, actually cant sleep at all, I cant stop looking at my clock wondering why is she still not calling me.. I'm getting really worried and crazy now, i've called her many times no1 answer it n still waiting now... I'm soooo sad now its like i cant even gather enuff strength to breath anymore, i Need her So Much!

Sign in to my Hotmail and read sum mails until i came across 1 named quit from Twintech.. Its from Pauvine! Here is the msg she sent us:

To all lovely guys

It wouldn't be suprised to all of you, expected,right? There are a lot of reasons which i can't to continue again. I'll appreciate the times we spend to together(eating,shopping,fighting............)which cannot buy with money, and knowledge which i gained from Twintech.

Edmund - undestanding,helpful,hardworking(in studies only) and cute (because fat-fat ma,a bit handsome only)

Pei Rou - leadership espirit, helpful and sweet girl (always busy with appointment but this sem seems less so can spend some times with us)

Hie Ching - lovely siau cha boo (always take short cut but sometimes cannot short cut ooh)

Eng Lian - sleepy and busy boy (need to spend sometimes in studies,be serious and sensible, you can, right?)

Kai Yun - emotion girl (appreciate what you are today, don't blame this and that.Poor and rich just a "$" sign only,study hard and work hard,you surely can success. I'll keep the "secret" between you and me)

Yan Ching - timid and sweet girl(be brave so that nobody will bully you,talk more and nobody will laugh at you)

Dominic - love your body and take care(you'll be the best fighter and i'll pray for you)

Vincent - busy and "man" boy (try your best in Twintech even though you don't like.You are smart in studies actually,don't disapointed your parent,show them actually you can).

Ai Yii - cute, lovely crazy girl(it's happy to talk to you, always made us laugh like "orang gila, don't mind to be the crown)

Choon Ming - hardworking and 'cool' boy(is the parent's "good boy",almost catch up with the groups,keep it up)

I am not sure what actually happen but now i'm really speechless, another dear friend of us has quit the course.... Being the oldest 1 in the class and the one of the most talketive 1, she never fail to entertain us =) and alwiz represent our class to voice out our opinions. No matter what is it, we will alwiz remember we once had a very nice friend.

No comments: