Monday, November 19, 2007

First day of Alone

Today is the first day of being alone.. I no longer have Hon around me anymore. No more hope on calls or sms from her anymore.. We are gonna stay away from each other a while now. Alot has happen lately. Both of us really need a time out actually.

I know this is hard, but I really have to do it, gather my rusted courage from deep inside me, and be back who I was used to be when i didnt have her. Things that happen really leaves scars.. I know i cant pretend i nv have her b4, but i will tell myself i no longer have her anymore. I have to understand that no1 even God never promise us that life is not difficult..

We promised to see each other when she arrived in KLIA on dec 17.. I hope we will be able to talk to each other during that time. If things go well again, maybe our cherry blossoms will bloom again. Who knows what God is planning right?

I hope through this break up, we are able to channel all our thoughts to what is important to us now. I also hope that we are able to gain more experience and be a better lover next time. If there is a slight chance of recovery, I'm sure that I wont give up.. I dun really wanna do this actually but this is the best for the moment.

With all my prayers to our Beloved God, I really hope for the best during dec. Thank God for everything so far...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stop contacting everyone....leave her friends alone..leave her alone....

Reasons of not wanting u....


too much stuck to her

give her...her space, and her time...

U need to learn how to treat ur gf....

So leave her family, and friends alone...maybe something will happen between u and her again....Stop calling all her friends....friends you dont even know....the news gets around very fast here in our school.....for ur own sake...better stop!