Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting stronger in Life, I've grown

Since the breakup, Me and Ming Fen nv talk to each other for a week already, well i promised her that i wouldnt disturb her till its almost the time for her to come back.. But i heard nothing from her for such a long time, its somehow bothering me. To many people they think its only a week, but to me a week is really difficult to go thru.. Juz wanna let her know that i still care for her very much. Its 19 days till her homecoming, I hope that i'm still able to fetch her that day, I'll be waiting in Malaysia..

I used to dun appreciate it when she calls or sms me, after reading the book For Men Only, I understand that women call bcoz they care and they are worried, I think most men doesnt understand this, I was once a man who dun understand a thing bout a women, I really wish i read the book earlier =( Human is really the stupidest creature, they only know how precious is it until they really lost it, like me, i've lost everything now and need to start all over again. Sigh.. I promised myself that next time i try my best to become a better lover.

I realised that i've been staying at home alot now, bought so many books to read on how to improve myself, try to understand women properly, i even read horoscope(cant imagine a man doing that right?)!

Cooking is my passion, so I started cooking alot after i read the Rich Dad book, cooking gives me the understanding and knowledge of skills, timing and ingredients in food. That book simply ignite my will and make me understand if i want a career in the F&B line, I simply need to start working on it now, I finally starting to understand that i need to get stronger in Life, why is everyone moving except me? I hope i'm not too slow..

Robert definition of Focus in the book:

F = Focus
O = On
C = Current
U = Until
S = Successful

Since the breakup, it thought me alot of new things, makes me realise that my priorities in lfe. I need to become stronger and provide both emotional and financial security to the 1 I loved. Really thx to this breakup, I've grown

I need to go to the gym now, Will update the blog next time when i'm more free.

(added a new chat box into my blog too, feel free to type anything in there alrite?)

1 comment:

stupid ang said...

"I want us to help each other with the faith we have. Your faith will help me, and my faith will help you" (Romans 1:12 NCV). All of us are strengthened in our faith when others walk with us and encourage us.Thx for ur advise...and i'm strongly agree wad you said.Let's work hard together