Sunday, November 18, 2007

Its Sunday already

Woke up quite early again.. I really cant sleep well these few weeks.. In a result, i wrote a very long email and sent to Honey again..

Yea, if u guys remember, Hon did promised that we would talk today. Yes, its the Sunday i've been so looking forward to.

Hon, she was supposed to go to a school trip yesterday but she didnt, I really dunno wats wrg again.. When she woke up, she dropped me a msg in Skype. Thank God for giving me this chance when I decided to drop by my computer to check something, i saw her msg, I felt really relieved, i mean i didnt really expect us to be able to talk/msg on Saturday. I really miss her and i tell u the thought of needed to wait for a whole day without her news is enuff to drive me crazy. I can tell u, a day without her is no longer possible. I'm juz so addicted and obssessed.

So we talked, skyped a bit yesterday.. But it was not a very good conversation. I think both of us really cant talk like we used to talk anymore, i've been wondering will we ever go back to that stage anymore. She still doesnt feel like talking to me yet. Most of the time, we juz stoned and look at each other through our webcams. Its sweet, I still like to stared at that innocent face of her. But by the look of this, if the both of us doesnt wanna take more effort in this, I already know what will happen in the future.

Maybe i've been expecting too much from her.. Ming Fen, my Honey is like rest of the girl on this planet. Like most girls, they want all the attention they can have from their boyfriends. If my Honey is still in Malaysia, I would spent every morning and every night with her, the first person i wanted to see when i wake and the last person to see when i'm going to sleep. Thats what we do when she was still here, we would stick on to each other like Honeys, never really unglue each other b4. I miss those days..

When she went to Switzerland, we have distance and time gap that is spoiling us. Distance, we cant see each other like we used, cant really understand our body languages anymore. 7 hours of Time gap now, when its my time to go sleep, she juz finished class, the time we talked is getting less and less each day. Thats y eventhou i'm tired everyday, I'm still happy to talk to her in Skype or have a phone call with her later in the midnight. Is juz that she cant see how happy i m when i'm alwiz with that tired tone(sleeping tone). I also promised her that from next year onwards, I'll save money and go to Swiss at least once every year so i'm able to see her 3 times a year, 2 times is when she come back during school holidays. 3 compared to 2 makes a lot of difference.. I hope u understand Hon, with LDR, i cant be there for u like i used to, i cant be there everytime u want me to, but i'm alwiz trying my best u know?

Due to the time gap, more problems occur too.. When i'm out with my friends, she wanted to talk and i cant. And when i wanted to talk, shes still sleeping or in class.. 7 hours of time gap in a LDR is really not easy, but thats why i promised to stay at home more often now. This is the effort i made, I have to tell myself that I have a girlfriend in Swiss, and i'm willing to stay and talk more because she needed it and i needed it too even if she doesnt force me. This is the commitment i've made. I'm not regretting it too. I really pray this 4 years will be over, and trust me if we really have faith, this 4 years is nothing compared to the 20 years i've lived. My first time going to school was when i'm 5 years old. Even its 15 years ago, i still remember it. So the after 4 years from now, it will be over very soon provided we have faith in each other.

I'm really willing to do this and whether u believe or not, I'm still a healthy person, U nv force me to stay at home more.. Its what my instinct tells me to do, yea 'Instincts', if u really didnt notice it, after the quote u left, I finally understand this is my 'instincts' since the beginning. But i think its too late now, things might not go back to the way it was used to be. I juz pray that you can talk to me more now, or at least get better yourself. Juz 28 days to go..

Lets talk more when u wake up afterward, its our Sunday today =)

I really still Love u very much Honey and having u is the best treasure I could find in my Life.

From Love, With Love,
Vincent, Baby

No comments: