Saturday, November 17, 2007

Its Saturday, not Sunday yet

Cant really sleep much, guess I'm still me, still think alot... Nothing much gonna happen today =) juz gonna stay at home and study abit for my next week finals, still have 3 papers u know?

So woke up and wrote a very very long email and sent it.. To who u asked? Of coz my beloved Honey lah! I used my very true feeling when i'm writing this Hon, a really pure heart of a Lover. Hope it can reach your heart like it was intended to..

Well, Hon might be abit occupied in today's school trip, there are some kind of exhibition in another town, but Sunday is approaching =) Its been sometime since we had a good conversation together. I hope you'll feel better today.

Well, no matter what i'll do, will still think of u =) Really luv u very very much my Love...

From Love, With Love,
Vincent, Baby

No comments: