Monday, November 19, 2007

Its over already

The time is 1:44 a.m. right now.. I'm feeling really down.. Me and Hon finally broke up.. We started at 3rd of May and it ended at 19th of November.

Although the time we are together was very short, those time were the most precious moments we had together. Playing, Laughing, Irritating, Harassing, Cuddling, i cant really list out all the happy things that we do together.. I really enjoyed those moments.. Those were the most precious moments in my life..

But i guess good things dun last forever.. My dream of being forever with her was finally broken. What everyone said was true, There are no everlasting Love.. To those people that put such high hopes on our future, I would wanna apologise to u all.

We are not able to last for another 27 days where she was coming back for her internship. But i promised her, we will see each other during that time, i will still go to the airport and fetch her. I really hope things would be better that time.

I should not be saying this anymore, but I really still love her very much.. I really really still love u very much Honey.

No comments: