Friday, November 16, 2007

Another miserable day

I had a terrible gastric strike yesterday nite... I guess my eating habbit wasnt very good lately, I've totally lost interest in eating already, for the time being i hope. Things wasnt going well when i talk to her this morning around 6.00 a.m. Like usual, we argue a bit she still doesnt feel like talking to me. All i wanted was some1 to reassure me, and got the feeling of people worried bout me. She said she still need more time, more time alone. So i promised her, by giving me a time limit, she promied me that we would definitely talk/skype on Sunday.

I continued my sleep, woke up around 12 p.m. in the afternoon. Then i realise that i couldnt sleep anymore, things juz cant stop coming into my mind. I decided to call rehui up and ask him to accompany me to Low Yat and check on gadgets and drop by KL sentral to get the train tickets. Drove to his house, didnt realise so many people was going too.. CD & Calvin followed my car... Thx guys for making my day, I felt so touched really. Too bad the tickets sold off =(

Reach Low Yat Plaza walk walk around and spent some time and bought a bluetooth handsfree... and to be honest, where ever i go, watever i see and watever i do i cant stop thinking bout Hon. I was suppose to relax my mind and concentrate what i'm suppose to do until Sunday. Keep telling myself need to give her time to relax her mind too. Everything will be better on Sunday and everything will be perfect on the day she return to malaysia(dec 17). It was really a bit too hard for me Hon... Cant stop feeling miserable u know?

But i finally decided to call her later at night to inform her bout the tickets.. I mean i promised to experience this Christmas with her in Singapore. Due to my nature of dragging things, the tickets are sold out... Sigh........ Feel so much beta and really happy that u are willingly to talk to me more like i expected.

I apologising for calling, i know i promised u, but i really feel like telling u bout the tickets.. Well, rest well now my Honey, and enjoy tomorrow's school's trip.. Really wont bother u anymore tomorrow. Luv U very much and willingly to luv u till the day i stop breathing.

From Love, With Love,
Vincent, baby

No comments: