Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wait...

Dominic stopped studying in my Uni due to some difficulties he is facing now. Really pity him.. His a nice guy with a warm heart but a terrible health.. Its been a while since i saw him, so me and Yee Leng decided to hang out today with Dom in MidValley.

So I Met up with Dominic and Yee Leng in MidValley 2day... but later joined in by Rachel, Chi Fu and his brother, Fu Hao... I tell u Chi Fu's brother is a professional in Long Distance Relationship(LDR). When i hear his story i was so dem amazed because he is still in a LDR with his galfren for few years already! Shocking! Why ppl can do it and I cant? Gotta get some advise from the pros...

After some talk, he opened my mind to alot of things. He tells me what is my current situation and suggest how shud i improve it.. N thx to Dominic's quote 'Think out of the Box', although its abit lame. I really felt so much better day by day. Everyone is so positive except me, what a shame really..

Thx to them that i've finally made up my mind, I decided that i shud be in my improvement phase now. I'm like a regular guy, waiting is not gonna be an easy thing. So shud start getting myself occupied now. Think out of the box! LoL! Dominic, u suck really...

Tomorrow is my last paper already, then my holidays gonna start next week till next year's January. I really have alot alot of time to do alot of stuff while waiting for Ming Fen to come back and have a proper talk. Still 3 weeks + to go.. Lets really only talk when u come back alrite? Take care and enjoy the last few weeks in Swiss.

To those who stayed with me all the time when i'm down, really thx..

No comments: