Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Unnecessary Arguement

I juz called Hon half an hour ago to wake her up for class (Malaysia and Switzerland has a 7 hours different time gap), but things didnt turn out very good again.. She kinda got piss at me for saying the wrg thing. I tried to explain myself but i think she didnt get it and she is piss and dowan to listen me. In the end, the phone call ended with both of us still frustrated. I'm not able to explain myself coz she doesnt wanna listen. I really dont meant it Hon, perhaps i really think too much lately, I really some need time to change like u too...

Most ppl called home their santuary, but to me staying at home for a few weeks already has been driving me crazy, staying at this miserable home alone has gimme nothing but lots of room to think of crazy and useless stuff. Too much has happen in life lately.

The only reason i stayed at home now is because i needed a place to sleep in, a shelter n of coz having my computer and my phone too. Me and Hon used to talk alot on the phone, used to skype on that computer alot too. But things are so different now, Hon no longer wanna sms me and call my phone that much already and she doesnt wanna skype with me either. All she can say is i dowan to talk to u anymore or i dun feel like talking. With these 2 sentences, i feel like i've been cast to death, lifeless, sleeping on that cold bed everyday is the worst feelings i ever felt in my life. Right now i can only pray for the better. For a better tomorrow..

Hon, you've been really grumpy/upset/bad mood.. Your really not like yourself anymore u know? All i can say now is that i really feel really bad for u, thats y i'm alwiz trying my best to talk 2 u now, reassure u and to cheer u up but u are so stubborn, when u say u dowan to talk means u dowan to talk and all i can do is stop talking and endure it.. Can u really see that i'm trying my best here to make u happy? Can u really see that i'm trying my best to be considerate? Can u really see that i'm doing this for 'Us', the both of us. I am not doing this for myself only u know? Do u think that stop talking can really help the 2 of us to get better? I really hope u'll put your anger aside 1st and use your heart to feel how i feel, how we feel, feel what do we need rite now.

Its really just 31 days to go and then when u come back we can hug each other to sleep. U said this yesterday 'Let's do this together, we still have hope' and cant tell u how happy and grateful i felt.. I wont give up this relationship, and i certainly hope u feel the same way.. We still love each other, and believe in each other... And in the end, i believe we will be stronger than b4 =) I really really luv u, really really need u too, and to me our love is really the most important thing in my life now..

From Love, With Love,
Vincent, Baby

No comments: