Saturday, November 24, 2007

6 days later

Yesterday was my last paper, i felt so relieved now. Looking at my calender, i didnt realise that its already 6 days after the breakup. I could still remember that night like it just happened yesterday. This week is really disastrous, so much happened lately, or i could say everything happen during this time. I was facing 2 life challenges together, my breakup and my finals, this is my first time doing breakup during my finals, but thank God it made me stronger, I think that is wat God was trying to do, No pain really no Gain..

Mum called me during that afternoon, she asked me whether i'm okay and she asked me if i wanted go back home during this period. She understand that its hard to wait but i rejected her offer, because i think going home doesnt change anything. I told her tat i still have some unfinished business in KL, I'm not bringing it to anywhere until i get a confirmation, an answer, and the only thing i could do now is Wait. I promised her that i'll find something to do during this holidays, I wont rot at home.

Finals over, Wat else can we do? Have fun lah of coz and enjoy the holidays while i still can! Was invited to spent the nite with my coursemates. We had dinner first, then watch a movie, and go to the karaoke =)

We had dinner at T.G.I Fridays in 1U. This place was used to be our(Me and Ming Fen) favourite, its still mine of coz. As usual, I ordered a glass of Lemonade, every sip of it brings back the old memories. I still remember the very first time we had dinner here, it was a great one, the only problem was there was this black guy, he was a waiter there and keeps checking out my girlfriend, it really pisses me off and I cant do anything bout it. I wonder whether do we still have the chance to go here again, together..


A memorable glass of Lemonade that we both like

Me and my coursemates, there are actually more but unfortunately our table couldnt fit all

Oh yeah! I bought a book from MPH, For men only by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn.

For men only!

Shaunti is the author of the bestselling for women only, a book to understand men. As for men only, is a book to understand women. U know stuff like when a women said no but actually they dun mean it, and stuff like what is always in their minds, why do they like to mentioned about the past, and stuff like why are they alwiz so worried about every little thing, its all covered in this book. Time to think like a women and understand women! I know i'm not an understanding boyfriend, that is why i'm trying my best to change =) I too wish everything best for my gal, who would wanna hurt their love ones right? I hope this book helps =)

Well, I've been very long winded already, i think its time to stop.. To people who are still in Love, Love your Love Ones like U nv Love b4 alrite? Its really hard for 2 person to actually fell for each other. Treasure every moment together!

(I've added a new section of the songs that i'm listening to now)

No comments: