Sunday, November 11, 2007

1 month and 5 days to go

Hon finally called me...

I really cant stop crying when i got her call, i was soooo worried the whole time cant eat n cant sleep. We talked alot on the phone yesterday night... She finally explained to me what had actually happen...

To her she thinks that i took her for granted, which i nv do that at all. I might sound not very appreciating and not really good at using words, I hope she'll understand tat i would do everything for her n I'm really still waiting for u to come 'home'

To her she also thinks that i dun care of her anymore when shes sick and busy. I really do Hon.. its juz that u cant see my facial emotions, i'm really worried to death.. So many things juz came into my mind, I wish I really could go there rite now n hug soo tight and feel your body warmth during this cold winter weather.

I really pity her sometimes, having a boyfren like me with a really bad temper and sarcasm mouth. When i'm overly worried my anger burst without warning.. I promised to become a better person for You to love but i fail to do so. All i can hope now is that u would gimme another chance to mend the wounds and pains i left behind, i promise to learn from experience and become a better lover for us and our future.

I really hope we talk more like we used to, we love each other like we used to, we comfort each other like we used to, we wait for each other like we used to, we manja each other like we used to....

I know i need you very much and I know i wouldnt let u go until the very day i stop breathing, I hope i can hear u say u love me very much too today... Bcoz i really meant it when i say i love u very much u know? Still 1 month and 5 days to go, really cant wait till the day when i have to go to the airport to fetch u=) To me, nothing is more precious compared to our love....

From Love, With Love
Vincent, Baby

No comments: