Saturday, January 19, 2008

No reason

For no reason i'm feeling very moody these few days, every tomorrow seems to be very boring to me, I prefer to not go out and stay at home to rot.. Perhaps going to class these few days have make me exhausted, for such a long time never have the habit to wake up early in the morning to go class, really miss the holidays =( I'm felt so powerless and lifeless everyday now.

Before i'm really adapt back to the life now, sigh... here comes Chinese New Year again, the festival of noisy lion dances and firecrakers that cloud the skies, together with those very noisy gamblers. In my own words, I too can call it the 'Festival of Sound Pollution'.

Been playing with my guitar these few days too. Yes, the one that i didnt touch for a damn long time. I have some 灵感 these few days, which encourages me to write music, i wrote some lyrics but cant really get the right music for it =( Hope i'm able to come out with something this time.

One last thing, Thank God for showing me the right track again. I know its up to me now...

No comments: