Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Standing Firm

Well, the blog was dead for some time already, i guess its time for some update again...

Yesterday was the countdown of a New Year. Everyone was eagerly counting every last hour, every last minute and every last second of 2007, then 'boom' here comes the fireworks to welcoming a New Year 2008.


Australia's 2008 Fireworks, its really breathtaking

To many people, a whole new year means a whole new lots of new resolution again. Arh, i still remember my last year's resolution, i guess only less than half of it actually succeeded. But every year there is alwiz an important lesson to learn.

This year, I've learned to Stand Firm.

Alot has happened in 2007. From family problems to friendship problems to relationship problems. Just when i thought nothing could be worse than this, i was wrong... My own negativity has fully consumed me. Eventhou there were alot of ppl who are trying to help me all the time, indirectly i was too stubborn and ignore them.

Till almost the end of 2007, i finally lost something that I think is very precious to me in my Life. I was pushed to a whole new level of growth. I muz admit it, its really painful.. My eyes were finally open, now i could see more than i can usually see.

Take a proper look in every problem, there is alwiz a way out u know? All we need to do is Stand Firm! Dont move and ask yourself what do you want?

Noone know ourselves better than ourselves, we know what we want. So, why so easily let other people's words or thoughts influence you?

I finally know, when i really want something, i really need to work hard, afterall we are how we work...

You and I know that we cant control what other people wanna do to us, so let them do whatever they want, think whatever they want, talk whatever how they want. The only thing we can do is be a better person ourselves.

I tried hard, but i guess i could try harder =)

(Changed the sound of my soul)

No comments: