Monday, February 4, 2008

世界唯一的你

I was looking at youtube, saw this really lovely, romantic and touching video which i really feel like sharing it with everyone, its a short clip about people proposing to their only one, 世界唯一的你..


Its really Loving to see people love so sweetly, i already hear some people saying they dont need anyone/another half/soul mate/girlfriend/mate/partners in their Life. To be honest, I'm sorry for you...

I always think that God gave us such a wonderful world with such wonderful people around us to meet and with such wonderful people to love and share experiences with, and most people is really using those resources they can get their hands on very efficiently, Way to go to those people who find Love in this such miserable world we are living, You have my Blessings!

(If you would listen to the song called What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong, you'll understand what i'm trying to mean here)

I really wonder why people still always have to ask me why are u still doing all this for Her now? Why do people always ask Why? Is there really an explanation for Love?

When people dont care, they dont really wanna know anything bout that person. Nv really wanna do anything for them anymore. If u ask me honestly, Yes i still Love her, very deep right inside my heart yes, a thousand times u would ask, the answer will never change.. I'm just doing my best and what i think is required for my only one, my 世界唯一的她.

I'm not sure where does all this will lead me to, but I'm not really stupid and i know what i'm doing right now, I tried hard, but i guess I have to try harder..

To me, 她就是我世界唯一的她, and i love her with all my heart...

No comments: