Monday, December 17, 2007

Being human is the hardest thing in Life

If u guys read my first post in my blog which started on July 21, 2007. The first post started as an intention to enable 'her' to know what i'm up to in Malaysia so she would not worry bout me too much. That was the day she left for Switzerland to further her studies. That is what inspire me to start this Blog or could i say my true meaning to start this blog =)

During that time, I would consider this blog was owned by me and her. But i made it very clear now, I own this blog personally starting from today. I no longer write things for other people.

She called a moment ago. We certainly do talked bout 'something'. But in the end we made up our minds that we wont be doing this together anymore. She said she wasnt ready to get back into a relationship. I respect her decision and for being so honest with me. No matter what happen in the future, we wouldnt know. Hope everything will go smooth for her during her stay in Malaysia.

Being human is really the hardest thing in Life itself, trying to be who u r, trying to be the best out of who u r, trying to compete with the changing and busy world everyday, and trying to love someone but u couldnt do in anymore. We are constantly exposed to different degree of emotional and mental challenges. but I guess thats the only way to make Life Blooms!

Yeah! I shud be going back to Labuan for Christmas this wednesday or thurday also! Who wants to pick me up gimme a call okay?! Alrite then, see u guys on Labuan =)

Gotta report to bed now, will update the blog very soon again! Take care and good nite everyone.

(added a section called Resolution of 2008, it means things to do on 2008)

No comments: