Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The story of a Devil with a human heart

I was used to be something wild, cold blooded, arrogant, and heartless. Everything bad flow in my mind, i was so filled with negativity. Arh... i do many bad things and didnt realise how wrong was I. Yes like most you all already know, I'm actually the devil himself.

Till one day i was given Love, still a Devil, but i gain the a new ability to develop a 'Human Heart'. What is a Human Heart many may ask. Heart that its own mind, its own life. It is able to Love, Care, Cuddle, and involved itself in a relationship. That is what my true definition of a Human Heart. Starting from that day i became a Devil with a human heart.

I finally realise that wateva i was doing not justified. Still a devil, i tried my best to change, to twist the root of my heart to a new me, a completely transform person. I learn to love better, learn to care better, but i really dunno why i was alwiz not enough. Finally i realise i was able to hide my devilish nature for the moment.

Like they say, Men needed direction in what they should give and should not. This is the hardest thing for a women to understand. What is alwiz in their mind was, if he doesnt do it naturally he didnt mean doing it, or if I ask him to do this then it was Me not His decision to do it. Do understand Men dun think like Women, we are different! To be honest, if u would love to date someone who knows so much bout every little things, I think the perfect candidate is God Himself. Be honest with your men. The greatest sacrifice of Love is to Love someone who is imperfect perfectly.

I believe this is the main reason for the failure of our relationship.

After talking 2 her few days ago, listening to everything she said and take them into consideration. Its obvious she had changed to a completely different person now. I have changed to a complete person too. No matter how hard i explain, she would say i didnt have to tell her what do to, its true that i dont have the right to do so anymore too. 我不想在为你这样的男人在流泪, after hearing this, i know its not worth investing anymore, she could only see the pain she go thru. She said she is tired of crying for me, well to be honest i'm tired of listening to her cries too.. The Love has turn into Hate in such a short period of time.

I was hurt but that allow me to see the true colour of this whole relationship. There is no point of return anymore.

Right now i'm writing a post like this i certainly understand that there are gonna be some people who are not happy bout it. Well, all i could say is i have the freedom to write in everything i want now. I no longer be in controlled. The devil could no longer suppress his feelings. I tried my best with no regrets=)

Once again thx for reading. Will update when i'm in Labuan again! I get to see Fuji very soon =)

(I've link a few other interesting blogs up, do pay them a visit too if u have the time)

No comments: