Friday, December 21, 2007

The Light of Tomorrow

The last few days in KL was bizarre and confusing. I somehow develop a new hobby in the process. Began buying more books to read on, and somehow got really obsessed with it too. Well, all this had happened has surely change me to another person. I began seeing things differently, at a more detail angle was it, looking at all the possibilities available first before assessing it. Well, i could also say all this has somehow Mature me.

I'm finally in my hometown now waiting for Christmas. The small island situated somewhere on East Malaysia. There is nothing much to do here honestly. I used to hate this very little island, claming that this place is small and not fun and no future staying here, until yesterday i step back into this house, all the old memories come back, I used to grow up here. The still warm feeling of this house has melted my Desire away. When they say nothing is more comfortable than your Home, Its true =)

As for tomorrow, I gracefully handed it to God now. Surrendering myself to Him, I no longer wanna contradict with his ideas. I'm so tired and exhausted now after a long fight in the battlefield. This is the time when he ask me to run for cover and take a good spiritual rest. I'm on my recovery phase now.

The Light of Tomorrow

Still clinging on the the very last breath of Hope, i'm alwiz looking forward to a better tomorrow, I believe the light of tomorrow is brighter than yesterday. We certainly have no rights to decide tomorrow, the only power we Human have is Now. You may plan for tomorrow, but life doesnt alwiz go the way we wanted it to be. So why not let God decide what he want for us tomorrow right? What will happen will happen, its all been decided. The future has been decided.

Will update the blog sooner than you would think =) Keep reading! Take care guys

(added Sound of my soul section, the very song that is representing my feelings right now)

No comments: