Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm back!

I was actually awaken by a very terrible dream this morning. Since then, i've been feeling weird, worried, and lonely the whole day. I wonder why.. Sigh.. Well, i swear i was feeling better few days ago, but things juz kept flushing in after the dream, I'm back to my emotional-self again for today.. I cant control myself..

I suddenly have the urge to look back at the old photos in my computer, click and open and look at it and tears fell down.. The flashback of the images of how happy we used to be when 'she' was still in Malaysia, I miss them so much. We used to travel around and going places together. We used to be a very happy couple. We used to love each other very very much too. Maybe what they say is right, good things dun last forever..

I remember we do face many obstacles b4 we got together. Many people, many words, and many things actually try to stop us. I'm sure 'she' remembers it too. Those were the old times. But in the end we manage to overcome it, and we got together and make everyone's jaw dropped. That is our beginning, the 5th of May of 2007, we been together for more than half a year already =)

I m still thinking what actually went wrong in between us. We did talk abit these few days, but i can feel the coldness between us already. Now we dun really have much things to talk about anymore, less feel less topic already. Is this really the end of everything? I still have the feeling that 'she' still doesnt wanna talk to me yet, everytime when i started talking to her, something came up, like 'she' needs to prepare now, 'she' needs to sleep now, 'she' needs to go out now. I guess i really hurt 'her' too much last time, staying connected to me hurts her in some way, I hope time heals.

Well, I know I'm not in the right position to say this but I still care for 'her' very much, will still think of her occasionally. But in just 2 more weeks 'she'll be coming back to Malaysia, we'll see each other that time. I really hope for the best for us. Plz study hard right now, coz your finals are coming =)

Please God stay with us again this time. Thanks for everything so far.

No comments: