Saturday, December 15, 2007

No such thing as hopeless unless you are dead

The real meaning of hopeless is defined as providing no hope; beyond optimism or hope; desperate; impossible to accomplish.

Hope is not able to measure in a quantity too. U cant say u shouldnt put too much hope, you have a very high hope, its no more hope.

I had a dream this morning.

I was laying on the bed in the hospital. I wasnt sure how i ended up there but i suppose my soul was somehow seperated with my body, i could see myself lying in that cold piece of bed, yet i could walk around. My family members were waiting outside for me to regain my consciousness. There were another family there also, but i couldnt remember them. There i saw my mum waited there, she had tears in her eyes.. Only when i try to talk to her, i knew it couldnt reach her, she cant hear me. What is really happening to me?!

I was in panic, fear of losing everyone, i cant stand it anymore, i started crying too but i cant be heard, the worst feelings of my life. After a while the doctor came, everyone stood up. He says to my Mum(my family), we've tried our best and everything went well, your son really has hope in living. Hope, as soon as i heard that word, I felt a warm aura, I needed to get back into my body.

The doctor then turned to the other family, we've tried out best but he still didnt have any response, you guys should give up Hope already. Everyone burst into tears, crying and weeping and hugging each other. They know they lost a very dear family member. I try to avoid such dramatic scene and went back to the bed where my body lies. To my surprise, i didnt notice there was someone beside me, his soul got seperated too. I asked him what is wrong?

He overheard the doctor's conversation, they are giving up Hope on me, he answered me. He said your really lucky to have survive this, so when u return to earth do love yourself more than anything, nv give up Hope. God doesnt alwiz give us a 2nd chance. I nodded and jump back into my body.

I was awaken, back in my old home, in my own bed, i'm so relieved, everything was a dream! but what that guy told me was right, i'm lucky to have survive this, so when u return to earth do love yourself more than anything, nv give up hope. God doesnt alwiz give us a 2nd chance. I'm felt really sorry for him because everyone gave up hope on him, it was really the saddest thing to hear in Life.

I finally understand now, only the Dead are hopeless. Those who are still in control with their life, those who still alive, you still have hope. Hope will show you the way when you are consumed by darkness, without Hope i would have be dead like him too. There are still more things in life to accomplish.

I had fully understand the meaning of 'Many people failed to realise how close they are to success when they give up'.

Really thank God for everything so far...

No comments: